About the Role:
As a part-time Delivery Driver, you are directly responsible for delivering boxes to our customers in the Seattle, WA area in a professional and timely manner. You will be expected to deliver up to 100 boxes in a shift. You are also responsible for ensuring that the boxes are in pristine shape, delivered to the correct address, and during the correct time window. You will be the main liaison between Imperfect and the customer to ensure that all procedures are followed and that the highest quality of boxes is being delivered to customers.
Skills and Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in a delivery role
- Must be at least 22 years old, and have had a valid driver's license for at least 4 years
- Mastery of Google Maps to ensure an on-time delivery experience for each customer
- Smartphone for pictures
- Ability to read and understand delivery instructions
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet (A.K.A. a mental juggler)
- You excel at independent, unsupervised work
- Highly communicative - no question is too small to ask!
- Passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of Position:
- Part-time non-exempt position reporting to the Delivery Manager
- Position based out of our Seattle, WA location
- Company van will be provided for the delivery routes
- Job offer contingent on successful completion of background check
- 10 days of accrued sick time
- Frequent driving
- Exposure to all types of weather conditions
- Ability to walk, bend, squat, climb, reach, and kneel
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds
Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. Sounds like you, drop us a line!