Nocturnist Opening in the New Haven Area Job (Avon)
Compensation: $203,640.00 - $203,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
- BC/BE MD/DO Nocturnist needed in New Haven area
- Provide inpatient services on overnight shifts (12 hours), 183 nights per year, rotating per the schedule determined by the Chief Hospitalist.
- Admit and manage the Hospitalist Service patients and provide high quality, safe, and efficient medical care to those patients.
- Low volume of 5-6 admissions per night. May go up to 10 on extremely busy nights.
- Provide consults as requested on non-medical services.
- Provide timely sign out of all patients admitted on the shift to daytime hospitalists as appropriate.
- Supervise codes and rapid responses during shift as needed.
- Supervise and/or perform procedures as needed.
- Work with Emergency Department clinicians and staff to expedite transition of care and admissions.
- Comply with applicable quality and safety measures, including Core Measures from Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Supervise, teach, and evaluate medical house staff and other trainees on a daily basis.
- Participate in other clinical, educational, or quality improvement work as recommended by the
- Competitive salary plus bonus based on productivity
- Potential signing bonus and relocation
- Generous time off including vacation, holidays, sick time and CME
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B and greencard applicant sponsorship
- The community has close to 20,000 residents and is just over an hour from Manhattan and 45 minutes to Hartford. The area is rich in history and has a charming downtown area. There are several parks and rivers locally and many entertainment options.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, practitioner, primary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...