Job #10268 | New OUTPATIENT ONLY Family Practice opportunity in Orlando
A BOARD CERTIFIED Family Practice physician is needed to join a well-established primary care practice in Orlando.
- OUTPATIENT ONLY.
- Work with 2 other physicians and 2 PA's.
- Position is open because one doctor has retired and another doctor needing to leave in order to fulfill a Public Health Service debt.
- Currently open for a typical 5 day week but due to payer demand, will soon begin to have Saturday hours.
- Average number of patients per day is 20, but the candidate will make much more income if he/she chooses to have greater productivity.
- On call duty is minimal, seldom are called at all.
- EMR is Allscripts.
- Competitive base pay with productivity bonus. Base pay partly depends on the schedule desires of the candidate. Client will discuss directly with candidate.
- Productivity bonus is offered.
- Client covers malpractice insurance
- Partnership can be discussed but more likely, someday there will be instead a transition of ownership of the practice.
- Moving expense allowance
- Excellent benefits include health insurance for the doctor, 401(k), CME allowance, vacation and days off, plus a range of insurance is available through AFLAC and others at the candidate's choice (dental, vision, disability).
- This is a happy office with insured, appreciative patients. Looking for someone to provide an excellent customer service experience for the patients.
Associated topics: family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary care