Senior .Net Developer
JCW is currently recruiting for a Senior .Net Developer for a Financial Services firm in Fort Worth, TX. The developer will focus on building out and supporting the firms core platforms and applications; they will also be helping to rollout new products on the market throughout 2020. Please include a copy of your resume with your application.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- Develop, maintain and support the firms web applications, databases and custom software.
- Help develop and rollout proprietary software and applications in the financial services sector.
- Build out cloud-supported platforms/applications and help to develop product roadmaps and timelines.
- Update legacy applications and perform debugging & maintenance tasks, as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in C#/.Net Development
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field (with a GPA of 3.0 or above) is required!
?- Working knowledge of Azure and AWS is preferred.
- Prior experience in the financial services sector is highly preferred.
Associated topics: application, backend, c c++, develop, devops, perl, php, python, software developer, software development engineer