Software Engineer, Web - New York
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech, and we are looking for a Software Engineer, Web to join our software team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated and deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, and powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we''ve received numerous awards and recognition such as Entrepreneur''s Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine''s Top Private Companies, Glassdoor s Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50 it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Develop features for Kabbage''s core platform while exhibiting knowledge in multiple areas including productivity, design, and quality.
What you''ll be doing:
- Work with both internal stakeholders and customers alike working in all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing and post-deployment production support.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to ensure the team is performant and operating efficiently while maintaining high quality and consistency.
- Lead by example and mentor developers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs and reviews and adhere to best practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling.
What you should have:
- Excels at and enjoys front-end development at a SaaS or technology company.
- Strong experience in at least one modern front-end framework and can speak to its benefits (Angular, React, etc).
- Familiarity with writing unit and integration tests using protractor or cypress.
- Experience with leading cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Involvement with the entire development pipeline including build, deploy and DevOps strategies (CI/CD).
What we''re looking for in you:
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Initiative: Actively finds ways to make improvements at work.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done; has a track record of working hard.
- Collaboration: Working well with a range of people from across the business
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c++, develop, developer, devops, programming, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...