Account Executive, Men''s Footwear - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
HOW THE JOB WORKS
You will contribute and execute sales strategies set by the Director of Sales in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand, and maintain optimal relationships with clients.
HOW YOU WORK
- Responsible for Men s Footwear label accounts for Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom Direct, TJX/Marmaxx, Burlington, Ross, Bloomingdales Outlet, Amazon and Saks Off Fifth
- Manage the East Coast regional independent specialty store accounts for all Men s Footwear Labels
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key contacts for each account; conduct market appointments and build product assortments appropriate for each individual account
- Partner with Planning to forecast Amazon s inventory needs, oversee Amazon s on-site customer experience and track and communicate KPI s of Amazon s business
- Collaborate with Merchandising to ensure product needs are covered
- Provide Merchandising and Production accurate projections
- Partner with Marketing regarding seasonal campaigns and advertising strategies
- Work closely with design and production teams to build and grow mid-tier businesses.
- Complete topline sales and style selling reports on a weekly basis to analyze weekly, monthly and seasonal sales performance to drive sales
- Project each account s internal and external IMU%
- Strategize on how to maximize sales growth and profitability
- Research and perform competitive analysis; monitor relevant key product trends and communicate to key partners
- Monitor orders and shipping by account
- Set up drop ship opportunities for Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack
- Provide sales support and reporting to the Director of Sales and VP of Sales
- Travel to accounts where necessary to maintain and grow relationships
- Travel to store visits to understand current business and competitors of key accounts
- Attend trade shows to facilitate and grow the specialty independent store accounts.
HOW YOUR PAST WORKS FOR US (required)
- BA in Business, Marketing or other related area
- Minimum 2-3 years of Retail/Wholesale Sales experience
- Wholesale Off Price retailer experience
- Proficient in retail math
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well with others and pick up new concepts quickly
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to travel seasonally
HOW WE WORK FOR
- Health, Dental, and vision packages
- 401k and company match
- Competitive time-off package including; company paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, PTO buy up option, flexible Summer Friday program, Winter Friday program, Flexible hours, Work Remote Opportunities, Mental Health PTO Day
- Associate Discount
- Wellness Program & Gym discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
How Our Culture Works
Our goal is to be the global standard for New York style and social consciousness. At Kenneth Cole Productions, we bring together respectful, innovative people, in a culture of, collaboration, accountability, and passion for our brand and product. We hire those who are innovative, courageous, interesting, ambitious, and genuine.
For over 35 years, Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. has been one of the world s most recognized fashion companies. This couldn t have happened without one key asset: our Associates. Designing, marketing, and selling a broad range of shoes, clothing and accessories. KCP Associates are courageous thought-leaders who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
As an entrepreneurial organization of energized and devoted individuals, we promote, inspire and embrace an atmosphere of mutual respect, creative thinking and results-driven accountability. We foster an incredibly collaborative workplace, which we fill with people who work hard (and play hard) together. Whether you re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities all over the world.
Kenneth Cole is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Associates.
Loading some great jobs for you...