Business Systems Analyst 1
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Systems Analyst 1 in New York, New York (NY).
- We're looking for an innovative individual to support the Samsung Ads Analytics team
- This full-time position will create reporting solutions from one of the richest TV viewership/media consumption databases in the industry today
- The candidate will build reporting solutions to guide strategy and ad sales powered by a Redshift data warehouse using SQL, Python and leveraging other AWS tools such as EC2 and S3
- The candidate will explore data to find trends and identify new opportunities for the organization. Also, the candidate will help tune and improve current code base
- Translate business requirements into SQL queries and Python scripts for Ad Hoc analysis and new reporting solutions
- Explore data to identify trends and anomalies, develop new analytical capabilities/solutions, and find new monetization opportunities
- Architect data pipelines to connect different data sources
- Develop and maintain Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) processes
- Transform and cleanse outputs into meaningful analysis for business/sales teams
- Tune and optimize current reporting solutions
- Aid in documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) - preferred
- 3+ years in a related engineering role
- Strong SQL skills - 2+ years using SQL - required
- Strong Python skills - 2+ years working with Python for data manipulation, cleansing, and automation
- Experience working with large relational databases - required
- Exposure to AWS Redshift or PostgreSQL - a plus
- Experience with AWS tools such as EC2 and S3 - a plus
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology - a plus
- Familiarity with media, TV measurement - a plus
- Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented, flexible and possess ability to establish priorities with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment - must be proactive, analytical problem solver and strategic thinker who is able to draw conclusions- not just report numbers
- Candidates must have pry engineering experience and strong SQL and Python skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business analytic, business finance, business systems analyst, investment analytics, investment banking, legal, market, monitor, regulation, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...