Engineer Team Lead - All Covered
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Engineer Team Lead!
The objective of the Engineering Team Lead (ETL) is to assist the Service Delivery team in growing and developing a very loyal, satisfied and appropriately skilled team through the direct supervision of six to ten engineering resources. The ETL is the local field engineering leader for their covered geographies and/or assigned client base. The ETL is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The ETL works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
* Supervise a team of engineers with a focus on:
* Client satisfaction
* Service Delivery Quality
* Performance Management
* Professional Development
* Employee wellness
* Responsible for Service Delivery Quality via inspection of activities and results
* Mentor/Coach team members in the areas of:
* Quality Service Delivery
* Client service skills
* Technical competencies
* All Covered Standards, Processes, Services, Tools and Systems. Company Values of Honesty, Enthusiasm, Respect, Ownership, Excellence and Service (HEROES)
* Company Culture and Mission
* In conjunction with the Director of Service Deliver (DSD), provide Performance Management via Field engineering Objectives including but not limited to:
* Adherence to the Company''s employment procedures and best practice as outlined in the employee handbook
* Adherence to agreed upon and/or documented Field engineering standards and best practices
* Coaching/mentoring as outlined above
* Input to Performance Reviews, coaching and corrective actions
* Management of target utilization Client Satisfaction and retention results
* Client environment Documentation
* Collaborates with Client stakeholders to ensure the best possible engineer is assigned to tasks, projects and visits based on skillset, availability and fit.
* Responsible for ensuring that their team achieves individual and team utilization targets while also ensuring that revenue targets are met.
* Responsible for driving the identification of new revenue opportunities, primarily via projects, within their team''s assigned clients.
* Review and approval of and approval of work schedules and time off when necessary
* Escalation point for clients, team members and other departments for service
* Quality issues
* Responsible for interviewing engineering team members and making hiring recommendations.
* Responsible for ensuring that new engineers are on boarded as per approved Company standards.
* Support employee retention initiatives and communicate gaps or deficiencies in programs.
* Provide limited sales support for both existing Clients and prospects 100% achievement of agreed upon quarterly objectives
* May be required to perform billable activities primarily due to emergencies and Vacation/time off coverage for their team member.
* Participate in the on call rotation in the market that may include off hours onsite visits
* Notes: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
* Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Management/leadership past experience, managing dispersed and/or Remote teams
* Proven success at building and working as part of a team
* Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
* Exhibits strong coaching, decision making and leadership skills
* Previous IT consulting across multiple clients is strongly preferred
* Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues
* Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects
* Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems
* Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Organizational skills
* Self-Starting and Self Motivating
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
* At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
* MCSE/MCP Server 2008 or above
* MCSE/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
* CompTIA Server+
* Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
* Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
* 5+ years multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Loading some great jobs for you...