UX Content Strategist - New York
Compensation: $76,590.00 - $127,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the Role:
The Digital Content Strategist is a crucial part of our Strategy Team. They live and breathe UX and have demonstrated success in creating messages across the full customer journey.??
A typical day for you may look like diving into competitive research. Or working with our UX Designer to create an information architecture that resonates with the target audience. Or designing and developing short- or long-form digital content that best resonates with our clients? customers.?
An ideal candidate is not only a strategic thinker, but also a collaborator, detail-oriented UX writer. We?re a small team, and are looking for someone who is fluent with UX principles and can work hand-in-hand with our Strategy Team and UX Designer to develop best-in-class digital products.
What you?ll do:
- Lead deliverables like competitive research, content audits, content models, taxonomies, and content matrices
- Write clear, compelling messaging for both short- and long-form content needs across different platforms (web, native/sponsored content articles, emails)
- Drive consistent messaging across our all our clients? platforms?
- Carry the KSV brand voice through multiple channels, including our website, social media efforts, and blog
- Develop and lead SEO strategies for our clients??
- Advocate for our clients? customers throughout the entire development process, whether by identifying user problems at the beginning of the project or determining how you?ll determine success at the end of the project
- Work cross-functionally with our UX designer, research manager, account managers, and visual designers to make the customer journey as user-friendly as possible
Desired skills & experience:
- A bachelor?s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years of professional content strategy or copywriting experience for B2B and B2C brands
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong writing skills, as well as a deep understanding of how to identify and solve user problems with content
- Experience leading content strategy deliverables, such as content audits, inventories, and matrices
- Experience developing and implementing SEO strategies for digital products
- A collaborative work style and the ability to think holistically?understanding how design and content strategy work together to provide customers with a consistent experience?
- Proficiency in web and product design tools like Sketch, Invision, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude?
- Proficiency in Google Analytics preferred but not required
Note: Please provide a portfolio or 2-3 examples and samples of your content work.?
- Profit sharing
- Flexible PTO
- 11+ holidays per year including week between Christmas and New Years
- Summer Fridays
- Flexible work environment
KSV is a full-service marketing consultancy and advertising agency focused on sustainability.?
With offices in New York and Vermont, KSV has partnered with sustainable brands across a variety of industries for over 40 years, building effective marketing programs that deliver on business KPIs.
KSV is a member of MAGNET, a global network of independent advertising and marketing agencies with partners throughout the world.
KSV is a NYC and WBENC-certified women-owned B Corporation.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role. We are an EOE and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin or veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Email us and convince us you?re the perfect fit. Please send your resume and salary requirements to ...@ksvc.com. We?ll respond to all qualified candidates.
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...