Loading some great jobs for you...
LaForce is currently seeking a Digital Director to join our Digital Team. In this position you will be responsible for effectively managing multiple accounts and team members, including serve as key client contact. The successful candidate is an established leader viewed as a seasoned professional; respected by senior clients, with a proven track record that demonstrates team growth by leading, maintaining and winning new business.
• Develops and grows senior-level client relationships
• Introduces clients to new capabilities, initiates new business process and exhibits an overall enthusiasm for team growth
• Develops new business plans and demonstrates clear understanding of strategy as it pertains to each brand/ client, without direction
• Demonstrates strong presentation skills and ability to influence decision-makers
• Lead digital and social strategy development
• Lead social campaign development, collaborating with outside creative and in-house teams
• Lead influencer marketing campaigns
• Oversee team with research, ideation and presentations for new business opportunities
• Regularly present fresh, compelling digital-driven ideas
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Provides counsel to clients and sets strategy and direction of work
• Has a thorough understanding of client’s business and competitive environments
• Demonstrates the ability to successfully navigate communication across a diverse client roster including tailoring tone, delivery, evaluating approach, etc. when necessary
• Identifies client problems and creative challenges and sees them through without guidance
• Mentor and help develop team members
• Responsible for the review process of direct reports
• Sets account priorities and communicates them accurately and efficiently to team members
• Commits to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; sets and pursues goals
• Oversee team of Digital Strategists who are responsible for
• Minimum six years experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
• Strong writing skills, social media writing required
• Experience in influencer relations
• Experience in client management
• Experience with social media measurement
• Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Success in time and project management
• Previous paid social experience
• Experience working with creative teams i.e. production studios, graphic services
• Has run a content calendar for brand(s)
• Has handled community management and publishing for brands
• Ability to travel for events, content shoots, client meetings
With offices in New York, LA and Atlanta, LaForce is an independent marketing communications agency representing top brands in fashion and retail, consumer packaged goods, wines and spirits, travel and hospitality, design, luxury, consumer technology and beauty/ wellness. We offer services in public relations, digital, social media, influencer marketing, and brand partnerships.
Founded by James LaForce in 1996, the team of 85 experienced and creative professionals have developed and executed a wide range of programs for the world’s top brands. Our uniquely collaborative culture and ever-evolving mix of services, provides our client partners with innovative, business-driving campaign strategies.
We’ll consider all new ideas, welcome left-field thinking, and always hope to be surprised. Constantly hunting for the brightest and best talent, we also pride ourselves on having senior staff, most of whom have been at LaForce for more than 10 years. Similarly, we have a number of clients who have been our partners for more than a decade.
In short, we love what we do! Each day, we charge forward with discipline, commitment, and boundless enthusiasm.
We offer amazing benefits too!
Important things to note:
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...