Executive Coordinator - New York
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Tiffany & Co., Clinique, Escada, Ferragamo, Ellesse and others. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
L+P is seeking an Executive Coordinator to support our Founder/Chief Creative Officer and the Executive Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to be fully immersed in the world of fashion, luxury branding, and creative storytelling.
- Manage high-volume scheduling of appointments, including coordination of internal/external meetings/calls and engagements
- Create accurate and detailed day-to-day calendar for the Founder/CCO while being flexible to the needs of the business
- Handle special projects for the Founder/CCO including but not limited to research for retreats and events, organization of product inventory and administrative support for project consultants
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements; manage reservations and create detailed trip itineraries for the Founder/CCO with potential support to the management team and consultants when planning for special projects
- Assist with bookkeeping responsibilities filing and processing expense reports and paying all bills on time; reconciliation of personal and professional expenses
- Work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Other professional and personal tasks as needed
- Minimum of one (1) years prior experience as executive/administrative assistant preferred; however comparable experience may be considered
- Pleasant demeanor and an ability to build strong relationships and credibility with agency staff and external senior contacts
- Working knowledge of fashion advertising industry and/or a startup environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, efficient, resourceful, and proactive, particularly under pressure. Strong ability to prioritize and multitask on a variety of projects with moving timelines
- Work ethic that is intuitive to anticipate the needs of executives, maintaining professionalism and diplomacy with immediacy
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, both personal and professional
- Experience working with Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Office, Mac, Outlook, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...