Account Director Fashion - Software Sales - New York
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
1. Position Summary
The Account Director s primary function is to increase Lectra s business share by selling solutions that create value for our customers. This includes selling solutions/projects using various combinations of the company s broad product and services portfolio. This position will also be responsible for developing and implementing account strategies and plans, thereby maintaining Lectra s market leading position.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within a list of Apparel/Fashion accounts, the Account Director will:
- Develop a strategy and relationship network, leading to the sale of Lectra product and services across multiple customer organizations.
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted margin, turnover and volume objectives.
- Develop the business aggressively increasing market share, creating new reference accounts and carrying out segment penetration.
- Strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and conclude new project opportunities.
- Collaborate with inside sales, marketing, and professional services to review strategies for existing customers while also identifying new customer opportunities and establishing relationships.
- Utilize a formal CRP process which includes listening and probing skills to identify and assess customer needs. Exercise sound judgment to analyze and identify solid opportunities in line with our strategy.
- Utilize a CRM on a weekly basis to manage opportunities, develop overall pipeline, forecast quarterly business closures, and provide opportunity updates & activities.
- Strategically enhance existing relationships and develop new relationships in order to ensure a profitable long-term partnership within the Customers organizations.
3. Internal & External Relations
Works extensively with external clients. Interacts frequently with Sales/Professional Services departments and other company employees.
4. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience, preferably in Business.
- 5-7 years experience in the sale of enterprise software design (ERP, Supply Chain and PLM) employing consultative, solution based sales methodology.
- Proven track record achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships with current and new accounts.
- CRM software experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and CAM Software.
- Apparel industry knowledge preferred. Textile Industry experience helpful.
5. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-level sales and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to generate new business within new and existing accounts and drive specifications with influencers/decision-makers and/or C-level executives.
- Ability to qualify needs and translate into solutions for the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure without compromising standards.
- Proven track record selling directly to customers (B2B) and the ability to develop and negotiate deals.
- Must be computer literate (Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.) Proven competency in creating and delivering effective PowerPoint presentations
- Displays a high level of energy and sense of urgency to drive sales to closure. Relentless commitment and passion to the company and our clients.
- Charismatic, bright and analytical with a can-do mentality.
- The ability to challenge tradition with clear and coherent arguments while achieving respect from technical colleagues.
- The position is based in New York City
- There will be 70% of traveling required, domestically and internationally, to customer sites/Lectra offices.
Associated topics: b2b, b2c, bi, business planning, franchise operator, intelligence, strategic, strategy, territory manager, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...