Compensation: $135,105.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Marketing Director will report directly to the CEO, providing cross-functional experience, an entrepreneurial outlook and creative expertise to define the strategic direction of this established high growth start-up. The role serves as an essential link between external agencies, internal resources and the company s online sales network. This position is primarily responsible for driving innovative customer experiences and providing the company with a variety of strategic perspectives, including business planning, budgeting and product and sales programming solutions. The position requires a flexible, energetic and creative professional with strong communication skills to develop and manage a comprehensive suite of brand and marketing tools across a growing portfolio of disruptive category-leading products.
- Work with CEO to develop short-term and long-term brand strategies for LEMONKIND.
- Ideate, develop and execute annual brand plans, tracking results and course-correcting as needed in order to drive sales targets while remaining in alignment with brand strategy.
- Work with CEO to plan, develop, execute and monitor effective marketing programs creating efficiencies and superior sales, profits and cost performance.
- Understand portfolio holes and translate consumer market knowledge and needs into innovation/product development pipeline and assortment strategies.
- Budgetary accountability for marketing programming with proactive and responsible attitude ensuring the translation of insights into execution.
- Develop, validate and gain strategic alignment for all elements of the marketing mix: concepts, claims, price, promotion and financials.
- Lead communications plans, advertising development, and go-to-market execution.
- Manage custom content needs, from concept to delivery, including designed assets, photography, programming or partnership content, and video content.
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing strategies including search (CRM data, SEO/SEM, Retargeting, & Display), social media, email marketing, blogs, paid media and additional emerging opportunities.
- Create and present communications briefs to agencies/partners, test and approve all brand materials across paid/owned/earned.
- Conduct Quantitative and Qualitative market research.
- Challenged to deliver incremental revenue (marketing accruals without suffering loss of volume) across company-owned portal, partner & marketplaces.
- Lead best practices across the entire supplier and customer base in relation with our business, developing solutions while applying efforts in compelling, strategic & innovative ways.
Educational Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelors of Business Administration in marketing or related field and 5-8 years experience in the CPG industry.
- A working knowledge of the food industry in relation to the online sales function, preferred.
- A core competency in the field of social media and digital/eCommerce marketing
- Experience in developing digital assets, and managing design projects. Copy writing skills
- Strong organizational, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to act strategically and tactically in the performance of the job.
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload while keeping in check quality and time constraints.
- Facilitate knowledge and process sharing
- Strong communication ethic in getting back to customers, suppliers and agencies.
- Ability to develop and interpret reports evaluating the performance of business functions and initiatives.
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities.
- Priority setting
- Inter-personal savvy
- Managing & measuring work
- Personal learning
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Process orientation
- Knowledge management
- Strategic agility
- Tactical execution
- Motivating others
- Office based, central Manhattan location
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...