Luxury Lifestyle Concierge
Compensation: $112,515.00 - $49,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
LIVunLtd is currently seeking a Full Time Luxury Concierge to join our growing team! In this hospitality focused position, you will be on site at a luxury residential property, providing hotel-style concierge service to the residents living in the building. From assisting to personal needs to coordinating social events for the building, this is an exciting front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing customer service.
- Ensure a superior, high level of customer service is being provided to residents.
- Provide a positive and productive environment by leading through example and setting consistency in work habits and standards.
- Develop the most effective and efficient solution for client requests.
- Greet all guests and answer phones in a warm and professional manner, offering them a welcoming environment where their needs are anticipated.
- Respond to resident inquiries in a timely manner, with accurate and thorough information.
- Exercise judgment in handling sensitive resident inquiries to resolve challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Track resident usage and communication completely and accurately in MUSE.
- Schedule follow-ups with residents after requests are fulfilled.
- Conduct welcome calls in order to introduce LIVunLtd array of services to new residents.
- Enter satisfaction and feedback from residents into the database.
- Exceed client s expectations and needs.
- Accurately arrange and confirm personal services requests such as;
- Restaurant reservations and recommendations.
- Car and limousine bookings.
- Theater ticket purchases.
- Salon and spa appointments.
- Tours and/or leisure activities.
- Pet walking services.
- Housekeeping scheduling.
- Refer LIVunLtd approved movers and vendors to residents and obtain bids.
- Fulfill overflow requests from the main office when possible.
- Manage package service and dry cleaning (at select sites).
- Register and announce guests (at select sites).
- Log and assign maintenance requests to appropriate party (at select sites).
- Manage key distribution (at select sites).
Events, Promotion, Sales and Networking
- Follow-up with residents to offer additional services.
- Offer research results as content for newsletters, e-blasts and themed guides.
- Attend periodic on-site parties and functions.
- Reconcile and submit invoices for all purchases and expenses.
- Complete and maintain a Neighborhood Guide (guide provided by corporate) to develop relationships with local restaurants, venues and service providers in proximity to the property.
- Make regular visits to hot list restaurants and venues to create awareness of our needs and our brand.
- Dress professionally and polished at all times; when applicable wear corporate approved LIV apparel while working.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have an upscale service experience in either luxury hospitality, fine dining, high-end travel or luxury retail.
- Must have extensive knowledge of New York City attractions, nightlife, restaurants, and a razor sharp sense of hospitality.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively ability in multiple languages is an additional asset.
- Knowledge of Opera, Agilysys and Salesforce are bonus qualities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google suite and MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Ability to work independently with remote supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of staffing, other management and clientele.
- A proven track record in delivering high end customer service.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...