Road Service Technician - Syracuse
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a career minded road technician for equipment and diesel services.
Professional dealership equipment and environment.
Factory training available.
Monday thru Friday work schedule with a highly competitive union pay and union benefit package for the right individual.Since our founding in 1951, the industries we serve have been transformed by the technologies, equipment and capabilities undreamed of decades ago.
But the people we serve havent changed, and neither have we.
Were still a family owned business, and were WBE-certified. With 13 locations throughout New York State and New England, were growing and are looking for motivated people to join our team!Benefits
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan
* Generous Paid time off Policy
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellnessTechnician Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Competitive wagesQualifications
* 1 year Service Technician experience (required)
* Valid Drivers License (required)
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug test, background check and DMV license checkWe are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading some great jobs for you...