Provider Network Development Specialist--Washington DC/Baltimore MD
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of heathcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers to thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Network Development Specialist. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) work-from-home position based in the greater Washington DC/Baltimore area. In this position, you will visit Healthcare provider offices and provide education about MultiPlan programs and products. This position requires daily travel in the metro area and requires both a valid Driver's License and dependable transportation.
We will provide you with an excellent paid training program as well as continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.
Find more information on what it's like to be a MultiPlan employee on our Careers page at www.multiplan.com
1.Meet with Healthcare Provider office staff providing education about MultiPlan programs and products.
2. Distribute printed materials to Healthcare Provider Staff.
3. Listen and hear Provider concerns and issues and provide timely follow up.
4. Track both the number and type of Provider visits and product weekly visit report.
5. Meet our quality,customer service, productivity and service level performance standards on a continuous basis.
1. Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related or applicable field, or HS Diploma (or GED) and four (4) year's experience related to network development
2.Minimum 1 year experience in provider relations and network development, or equivalent provider/payer experience, successfully working with healthcare providers
3. Valid Driver's License and access to dependable transportation
4. Knowledge of Healthcare office settings and Healthcare operations
5. Strong oral and written presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of provider organization
6. Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening) analytical, negotiation, business acumen, organization, strategic, multitasking and prioritization skills
7. Ability to effectively work from home
8. Ability to travel daily within the Washington DC/Baltimore MD area as well as out-of-area travel to attend MultiPlan sponsored meetings and appropriate professional conferences
MultiPlan offers employees a generous total benefit package with a very low deductible medical plan, dental, vision, disability, work/life balance through generous paid time off accrual along with holiday pay, and a 401k plan with company match and discretionary profit sharing. Plus, we have many additional benefits such as pet insurance, a wellness program and much more.
If you like to make a positive difference in others' lives by providing quality servifce to customers and want to work for a company that values their empoyees with excellent benefits and recognition, this job is for you. Apply today to take the first step towards joining our team of bright and highly-qualified associates.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Loading some great jobs for you...