Manager Financial Reporting Analysis
Compensation: $119,825.00 - $169,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Our client, an elite investment manager located in Midtown, is looking for a Manager of Financial Reporting Analysis for their REIT division! They have private and public funds; the ideal candidate will have experience in public or both public/private.
- Assist in the preparation of all Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings including filings on forms 10Q, 10K, 8K and 11K and other public presentations such as press releases and investor presentations
- Prepare work papers in a clear and concise manner to support SEC filings
- Maintain detailed support for all footnote disclosures
- Preparing audit support required for Standard Industries and its corporate entities
- Assist with monthly and quarterly closes which includes booking journal entries and performing analytical reviews of data
- Support cash and liquidity management and cash flow forecasting processes and manage and oversee bank accounts and operational banking relationships, including weekly and monthly cash reconciliations
- Client Service/Relations support including providing data/information for marketing, due diligence, clients and consultant requests
- Facilitate quarterly reviews and audit requirements with external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor''s degree in accounting or finance, CPA license required
- At least 4 years of experience in accounting and financial operations
- Proficient in SAP and MS Excel
- Ability to be a team player and ability to reflect core values of the firm
- Strong analytical, quantitative and analytical skills
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, guidance, investment analytics, legal, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...