Technology Productivity Consultant NYC
Compensation: $138,023.33 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference. What's the role?
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (List in order of importance)
- Ability to engage clients through consulting, coaching and training, both in person and through virtual platforms.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key field roles including Financial Representatives, their staff, Network Office staff and leadership (e.g. Managing Partner, Managing Directors, Recruiters, Compliance, Sales Execution Team) to understand their individual business needs.
- Create a business plan to drive adoption of technology to better enable the Network Office and FRs to attain goals and related benefits.
- Communicate sound recommendations to NO leadership to assist them in establishing goals. Lead planning to ensure goals are attained and benefits realized.
- Lead technology elements of new financial representatives training school including basic introduction and ongoing guidance of key technologies to support the functions of their position, the sales cycle, and client engagement
- Drive overall technology adoption as a key metric for success.
- Identify specific gaps with financial representatives' work flow and business process to apply new or existing technology to improve their practices.
- Ongoing engagement with FRs and staff throughout the consulting cycle. Provide accountability to FR team when required.
- Partner with NO and HO leadership to ensure a consistent message promoting the proper use and adoption of technology and proven business building benefits.
- Plan, schedule, and facilitate group training to better leverage technology and improve business process and results
- Lead technology rollouts making users aware of benefits, preparation and training needed for successful deployments. Partner with Home Office product teams and Network Office staff.
- Act as a liaison between field and home office to provide ongoing feedback on business technology applications.
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes data required for UI and application experience.
- Dedicated use on internal CRM system to document business engagements within the office
- Promotes positive customer experience regarding our technology environment.
- Require travel to Field offices within your assigned local territory.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business or an equivalent combination of education and/or progressively responsible work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience to include the following. Experience can run concurrently or in addition to each:
- Three + years of program support working with professionals in financial services or similar industry with demonstrated ability to build/develop relationships at various position levels through a consultative model. Minimum of three years' experience in coaching/training individuals how to optimize their business through the use of technology is highly desirable.
- Minimum of three years of coaching and training experience preferred
- Minimum of three years financial services industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand software technology focused on sales practice and the ability to articulate the benefits and uses to select audiences
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proven ability to drive measurable improvements in an outcome based model. (e.g. prior demonstrated ability to drive % increase in adoption, sales etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate groups of people.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. Req ID:
Regular Full TimeEducation Experience:
Bachelor's DesiredEmployment Experience:
3-5 yearsLicenses/Certifications: FLSA Status:
11/18/2019 - provided by Dice
Associated topics: broker, call center, health, insurance sales agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, sales, sales agent, sales position, sales professional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...