Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our company provides Electrical, Communications, Low Voltage, Networking, Light Management, Structured Cabling Systems, Product Procurement, and Professional Services. The company is a multi-million-dollar corporation leading the industry in the New York metropolitan area, offering technology expertise to Fortune 500 companies, as well as emerging corporations of all sizes. We continue to seek new and progressive management strategies that create additional value for our clients while strengthening our company''s ability to excel above all in a technologically advanced industry. Through groundbreaking block-chain technology, we have revolutionized construction management by harnessing over 40 years of experience and expertise into effectual software systems, providing more to the client for less and enhancing our premier leadership position within the city.
Our ideal canidate exhibits the following qualities:
- Advance the company''s vision on a multitude of projects ranging in scale, scope, and market sector
- Passionate about growing the company through successful performance
- Work collaboratively with the team and company leadership to execute projects strategically and efficiently
- Be a positive influence within your team. Be optimistic and help others do so as well
- Build relationships as you work
- Prioritize and Be Organized. Understand project workflows and help other members prioritize and work efficiently
- Strong time management skills and experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Well versed at establishing a schedule of values, sending and tracking submittals, RFI''s, tracking the buyout of materials, subcontractors, and equipment, change orders, attending job meetings, writing agendas and meeting minutes, providing client closeout packages, and closing the project out internally
- Ability to price change orders, bulletin''s, ASI''s, etc.
- Create project shedules
- Proficient in database entry
- Exhibit exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Anticipate project needs. Prepare documents, analyze costs, coordinate and manage the procurement processes with the team
- Provide project management on multiple projects, which includes attending meetings, taking minutes, processing submittals, financials, documenting RFI''s, etc.
- Aid in analyzing budgets and cost controls
- Tenacious follow-up with clients, vendors, and team members
- Ability to toggle between the labor force and the client/ownership teams
- Utilize various software, including Procore, Plan Grid, Building Connected, Power BI, Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word), pdf/acrobat, etc.
- Hard worker
- Experience in implementing new technology enterprise-wide adoption
- Ability to multi-task with direction coming from multiple sources
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative
- Ability to utilize the controls systems set up for the Construction industry
- Highly detail-oriented and understands the need to do what it takes to realize a project
- Understanding and ability to help with estimating change orders and schedules
- Excellent decision-making skills and a highly resourceful problem solver
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...