Hiring Regional Company Drivers for Van, Tanker, and Flatbed Positions (Avon)
Compensation: $48,530.00 - $66,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
CDL A Truck Driver Benefits:
- Daily rate of $160/$170, plus 20 cents per mile, loaded or empty
- Target annual earnings $65,000 - $70,000+ per year
- Earned safety bonus of up to $5,500 per year
- Health benefits 100% company-paid premium for employees
- Additional available benefits; Family health, Dental, Optical
- 401k with company match up to 3%
- Brand new 2020 trucks
- Safety-driven- Driver safety rewarded with annual safety bonus
- Team-oriented - we care about our drivers
- Assigned tractors (no slip-seating)
- Most positions are considered regional with an expected 3-5 nights at home per week on average.
CDL A Truck Driver Requirements:
- 2 years of experience or more
- No more than two moving violations and one preventable accident in the past 3 years
- Minimum 23 years of age
- No DUI/DWI in the past 5 years, with no more than 1 ever
About Ozark Logistics LLC
Ozark Logistics, LLC is a safety conscious fleet of dry vans, flatbeds, and bulk tankers striving to provide an outstanding customer and vendor experience for every delivery with professional staff and drivers. We run primarily as a dedicated fleet for our sister company, Ozark Materials LLC, which provides us with load availability and stability. There is no bigger driver advocate out there than our staff which is why we are committed to new, comfortable equipment and high safety standards. Go Ozark and come join our family.
Associated topics: company driving, company driving needed, company driving team, company truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...