Vice President, Business Development
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
One of the industry's leading solution providers and we help customers accelerate the drug development process through innovation.
- Ensure new business mix in assigned region includes cross-SBU targets
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition
- Actively participate in regional team's entire bid pursuit to ensure strategy to win is well defined
- Track and analyze sales activities to understand how to capitalize on market trends
- Analyze under-performing geographies, diagnose root causes and implement effective execution plans
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Parexel solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
- Proven sales track record of achieving/surpassing sales goals
- Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
- Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Excellent communication sills
- Ability to develop and coach team members
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, b2e, business growth, business intelligence, business technology, channel partner, client, franchise owner, strategic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...