Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
PathSpot is a quickly growing, venture-backed startup building first of its kind detection sensory technology. As an Implementation Consultant at PathSpot you ll sit at the intersection between our Customer Success and Sales team in a dynamic, relationship-driven role. You ll have the opportunity to work with customers across the foodservice industry from major brands to exciting newcomers rapidly growing in the food scene. You ll own the customer experience from the first demo to the pilot, and all the way to renewing and expanding contracts.
We re looking for people-oriented professionals who are excited by a cross-functional role with equal comfort making a call to a senior-level executive and synthesizing data to show a customer an analytical solution to their pain points. This role has the potential to scale exponentially as PathSpot s team rapidly grows and develops.
What you ll do:
- Lead the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing the deal
- Build meaningful relationships with customers over the phone and in-person
- Manage the customer onboarding and pilot experience
- Act as the face of PathSpot at trade shows, with customers, and on site visits to customer locations
- Write customer reports by analyzing user data and creating insights that drive value for our customers
- Manage multiple customer accounts who are all at various points in the account lifecycle
- Meet customers onsite as needed to close deals or provide product support
- Work with our product team to provide technical support for customers and inform product decisions based on customer feedback
Who you are:
- You have 1-4 years of work experience in an external-facing role. Experience at a startup or in consulting, sales, or customer success is a plus.
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across various sizes and lifecycles
- You are energized by interacting with any stake-holders throughout an organization and providing world-class service
- You have a solid understanding of data analysis and a passion for using data to inform better decision making
- You are excited to be the face of PathSpot representing the company to external stakeholders
- You are willing to travel for trade shows, customer installations, and sales meetings
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
PathSpot is on a mission to protect foodservice operators and their customers against foodborne illness with a device that scans employee hands to identify the presence of harmful contamination in less than 2 seconds. We''ve launched our product with well-known brands across the foodservice industry where our system is alerting employees of invisible contamination, enhancing a positive culture around sanitation, and storing data to help plan and protect against future risk because we believe it s time for a technology-based solution to the all employees must wash hands before returning to work signs which leaves 1 in 6 Americans sick from foodborne illnesses each year.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to ...@pathspottech.com.
Associated topics: backend, food service supervisor, general manager, gerente de cocina, night manager, partner, restaurant general manager, service manager, shift manager, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...