PEAK Technical Staffing USA in Anaheim, CA
- Administrative/clerical tasks as well as all electronic filing, maintaining & updating project folder and Box.
- Responsible for all document control
- Reviews and appropriately distributes all submitted and returned project reporting i.e. RFI’ s, Submittals, etc…
- Maintains and tracks contractor deliverables matrix and their distributions
- Maintains current project directory for company, Stake Holders, Contractors, Vendors, and Consultants.
- Establishes and Maintains logs: Submittals, RFI' s, Equipment/Material Procurement, Bulletins.
- Tracks Contractor' s insurance certs and work with Contractors to make sure they are in compliance with project requirements.
- Participates in all key project meetings
- Tracks and maintains all conditional and unconditional releases.
- Assists lead CM with project punch lists and tracking to completion.
- Assists with gathering and organizing project close out documentation
- Minimum of 3 years relevant construction project experience.
- Good knowledge of construction project management processes
- Attends project meetings and take notes to assist Project Manager in preparation of meeting minutes
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Time Management, Proactive
You may be interested in these similar jobs!