Global Client Marketing/Events Manager - New York
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Do you enjoy traveling, putting together events and crushing conferences?
Pixalate, the leader in anti-fraud and quality media growth solutions, is hiring a Global Client Marketing/Events Manager. This person will be responsible for working closely with marketing and sales to prioritize, plan and execute high-response client marketing initiatives. Strategically and tactically, the ideal candidate will decide the appropriate client marketing program mix and report on the impact of these events and programs.
You ll enjoy a dynamic, energetic atmosphere with excellent benefits and a team exceptionally dedicated to improving the security of programmatic advertising. We ll rely on you to be able to design, execute and promote product marketing initiatives that align with our strategic business goals.
At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Design a client marketing strategy that drives enterprise client leads, referrals and sales conversions
- Work with enterprise client teams to identify ideal partnership opportunities, including webinars, co-branded content, case studies, and press releases
- Plan and execute conference sponsorships, client events, as well as other public speaking and client engagement opportunities
- Manage Pixalate overall events strategy and ongoing program execution
- Increase number of enterprise client leads through client referral processes, client advisory groups, and strategic enterprise partner programs
- Work with enterprises to create client-specific Pixalate collateral, client use cases, case studies and press releases
- Assist with strategic client QBRs, training sessions and product release announcements
- Measure, track and monitor client program performance and resulting sales conversions via Salesforce; adjust programs as needed to drive conversions and achieve goals
- Coordinate client marketing opportunities with account management, key client contacts and sales
- At least 3 years of relevant ad-tech marketing experience
- Ability to travel ~50-75% (domestic and global)
- Experience running webinars, brown bags, conferences and events
- Ability to plan, organize and execute events and sponsorships independently
- Affinity for designing client presentations, public speaking and client advisory
- Excellent communication skills and ability to facilitate cross-department planning
- Message Input
What do we have to offer?
Located in sunny Palo Alto and Culver City, CA the core of Pixalate s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be.
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment
- Flexible hours
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...