Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
FT 7am-3pm, FT 3pm - 11pm, PT 7 am - 3 pm, PT 3pm - 11pm, and PT 11pm -7am.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
for our skilled nursing facility Premier at Perry Village
in New Bloomfield, PA
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.WALK_INS WELCOME!!LIMITED TIME OFFER!!New Sign On Bonus: $5,200 for Full Time 2nd shift, $3K for Full Time 1st and 3rd shifts, and pro-rated for Part Time
- Conditions apply.
CNA ($3,000) FT 7am-3pm
CNA ($5,200) FT 3pm - 11pm
CNA (*Prorate $3,000) PT 7 am - 3 pm
CNA (*Prorate $5,200) PT 3pm - 11pm
CNA (*Prorate $3,000) PT 11pm - 7am
SMS us for a rapid response 717.###.#### PeoplePowered.
Rates: $14 - $15.00, with shift differentials
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Associated topics: advanced, arnp c, assessments, bilingual, bsn, certified nurse midwife, midwife, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, practice
Loading some great jobs for you...