Full Stack Developer
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for an innovative, energetic software engineer to join our IT department. This individual will be working on the information systems that support the Portfolio Management and Risk organization. This role will work closely with business owners (PMs, Research Analysts), product management, and the development team.Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement middle-tier web applications and web services, and dynamic portfolio management tools across a variety of teams and asset classes.
- Work with structured and unstructured data types and leverage machine learning frameworks to drive actionable business insights
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Expertise with statistical programming languages such as Python
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Experience designing and building interactive web interfaces using Angular.
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Familiarity and interest in data exploration, data visualization, and basic statistical concepts
- Either Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent programming experience is acceptable.
- 3+ years application development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Work effectively both independently and as a contributing team member.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround and sense of urgency.
- Experience in Financial Industry preferred. Interest in finance absolutely required.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, develop, java, matlab, php, sde, sdet, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...