Pre-Sales Specialist - New York
Compensation: $135,480.00 - $135,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why You ll Love Quark Software:
At Quark, we re on a mission to transform how our customers create, manage, publish and deliver content. No matter the channel or format web, tablet, mobile, print with 35 years of success and unparalleled technology, our employees are making this vision reality. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
Our customers and employees are the heartbeat of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA, so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path. We re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.
What You ll Do:
- Work with an A-team of Enterprise Sales Representatives, Partner Managers, and Inside Sales Representatives supporting our Digital Publishing, Content Automation and Sales Enablement solutions throughout the pre-sale process.
- Act as the main point-of-contact, owning Pre-Sales support and support sales on all RFQ and Proposal requests.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales Operations, to support Quark customers with Proof of Concepts, and trial deployments with a deep understanding the business, technical requirements of our prospects, and customers to present a compelling solution.
- Learn the existing systems of customers and pitch how Quark s Solution can best fit their needs. Capture these requirements in the POC template and provide to the Services team for POC creation. Ensure all POC s are delivered and demoed to customers seamlessly and on time.
- Train customers on how to evaluate their Proof of Concepts (POC).
- Engage with existing customers where there is a Services engagement, and work with them to create of detailed SOW, managing the process to ensure approval and submission to the Services Team for implementation and delivery.
- Keep current with technology trends, Salesforce, Dynamics, and Marketing automation systems and understand the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development.
What we re looking for:
- 7+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Pre-Sales in an enterprise SaaS environment content management, sales enablement or CRM preferred
- Industry knowledge of Financial Services: Investment Management, Banking and Wealth Management Publishing, Media, Government and SOP, are a plus.
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Associated topics: banker, banking service, client, collection analyst, customer, loan, mortgage loan originator, personal banker iii, relationship, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...