Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Syracuse, New York area and is a full-time employment.
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail - Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] .