Compensation: $48,460.00 - $72,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Description: The Opportunity
As a DeliveryDriver, you will be responsible for operating Class B tanker truck delivering windshield washer fluid to customers and picking up waste oil products from customers.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing for your scheduled services
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will build customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail, you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of our highly recognizable Safety-Kleen tanker trucks
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you successfully manage your service schedules and document your customer visits
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Class B CDL and tanker endorsement preferred
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills required
- Ability to use a mobile device
, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK TM
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-###-####)Visit us at
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driver needed, company driver team, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, otr driver, tanker, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...