Intern, Frontend Developer for SAP Conversational AI Job
Employment Type: Full-Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
SAP Leonardo Machine Learning is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with machine learning and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data. Our team is located in Germany, France, Israel, Singapore, India, and the US and exemplifies a start-up like, innovative work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Work out of our open workspace in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Be part of a vibrant intern community on the SAP Palo Alto campus (monthly events, regular community lunches, networking sessions, expert presentations).
- Connect with world leading software engineers, become part of the worldwide SAP network of experts, partners, and customers, have an extraordinary executive visibility.
- Free lunch, ice cream, beverages and coffee, onboarding assistance and subsidy for public transport
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Collaborate with experienced designers to iterate on the platform
- Build efficient and reusable frontend systems
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
Loading some great jobs for you...