Customer Success Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
The success of both our clients and Sentieo is heavily dependent on your ability to help our users with make better decisions in less time through our platform. As a Customer Success Manager, you ll be in the unique position of guiding our clients through an improved method of accessing information and data via Sentieo. With your initiative of and contribution to the Customer Success Team, Sentieo will continue to grow into the leading equity research platform for finance professionals.
- Developing a strong understanding of the Customer Journey within Sentieo to drive more value for our clients
- Managing a book of business, overseeing renewals and closing upsells
- Building clear learning plans for a wide array of clients and use cases
- Performing our onboarding process while working with our team to continually improve and refine our customer onboarding experience
- Identifying common customer challenges to help us build better solutions and processes
- Partnering closely with our Product and Sales teams to explain our customers needs and shaping our product to meet them
- Generating customer references and case studies
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, strategic consulting, or project management role
- Experience overseeing the full lifecycle of strategic projects
- Ability to interface with multiple internal and external business units in an organized way
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building relationships
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly process-oriented mindset, with a love of telling stories with data
- Excellent ability to empathize and identify with customer needs to solve their problems
- Background in finance (buy-side or sell-side), and/or background in financial services.
- Interest in personal investing.
- Client-facing background
Loading some great jobs for you...