Account Executive - Fire Solutions Service Sales - Syracuse Albany, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Account Executive - Fire Solutions & Service Sales - Syracuse & Albany, NY in Syracuse, United States
Syracuse, United States | N/A | Permanent
Siemens Direct Employer
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an Account Executive to sellFire AlarmSolutions and Servicesdirectly to end-users, electrical contractors, and indirectly through architecture and engineering firms throughout the Syracuse and Albany markets. This role reports to the Syracuse BranchManager. We are seeking a professional skilled in our industry, a proven Fire sales consultant with existing relationships in the local market and a proven track record of success inFire Alarm System Sales.Responsibilities:
- Achieving growth and system objectives and volume projections for Fire Alarm sales.
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic and/or vertical market.
- Develops high quality best total solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships at customer accounts.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales
- Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Collaborates with other sales team members for packaged turnkey projects involving Building Management Systems, Security Systems, Lighting Controls and other products in the Siemens portfolio.Qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field preferred, however a High school diploma or GED is a minimum requirement and would be considered along with a combination of experience.
- Required experience: At least three years of experience in the field of Fire Alarm Systems required.
- In-depth Fire Alarm Systems product and consulting solutions knowledge with strong technical and financial skills preferred.
- Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
- Required travel: 20%
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid drivers license with a clean driving record to participate in Siemens vehicle reimbursement plan.#LI-POST
Job ID: ******
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
Loading some great jobs for you...