Managing Director, Paid Search & Social - New York
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are seeking a talented Group Director (Managing Director), SEO, Paid Search & Social to join our rapidly growing team.
Sosemo is an award-winning digital marketing agency that specializes in media buying and search marketing.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem solving and client management skills, substantial team building, process improvement and leadership experience, expertise in marketing fundamentals, prior P&L management experience, and be an expert in paid search marketing, search engine optimization and paid social. Additional media experience is a plus.
The Group Director oversees the client services team and will be responsible for new business development, planning, contract negotiation, strategy development, implementation and performance analysis in order to meet our client s marketing objectives.
As a leader on our team, they are required to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, operations and finance, in additional to working closely with the CEO to ensure that agency goals, principles and standards are met and maintained. The Group Director will be required to wear many hats and roll up their sleeves often.
Along with a competitive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits, we also offer opportunities for our employees to earn significantly more additional compensation by working overtime and earning reward points.
Our office is located steps away from the New York Stock Exchange at 60 Broad Street. In addition to working with a stellar team, our office has beautiful common areas, weekly yoga/meditation, spectacular views and free coffee, beer and snacks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with new business development
- Develop proposals for new and existing clients
- Develop Statements of Works based on proposals
- Manage and delegate roles and responsibilities and tasks to 10-20 team members at various levels and maintain high standards for quality work
- Manage team allocations and build and structure the team as needed
- Ensure that the Sosemo Approach is followed by the team
- Function as the strategic expert on the team to help guide both clients and the client services team
- Recommend strategies and tactics required to meet or exceed client expectations
- Work with Operations/Project Management to manage timelines and confirm that all work is delivered in a timely manner levering status reports, hours tracking and project management software
- Manage clients and ensure satisfaction including health checks and QBRs
- Oversee the delivery of keyword research, social listening, analysis/insights/recommendations
- Manage both the Paid Media (SEM & Paid Social) and SEO teams
- Oversee the development and delivery of all paid search, paid social, and search engine optimization deliverables including plans, creative, and metrics reporting
- Maintain high quality standards and train the team as needed
- Assist with employee reviews
- Research and keep up on industry trends
- Provide strategic oversight and team management
- Develop new marketing services and refine processes
- Represent Sosemo as a thought leader at events and via publications
- Present at conferences and events
Skills & Experience
- 4-year college degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
- Must have Fortune 500 or prior big agency experience
- Must have an adequate number of LinkedIn endorsements for SEM (30+)
- 3 professional references will be required
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship
Must be an experienced and proven leader
- Prior P&L management experience
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent thought leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly detail orientated
- Must have basic knowledge of web technologies
- Must have working knowledge of social networking sites, search engines and app stores
- Must have expert knowledge of paid search engine marketing
- Must have expertise in SEO and paid social
- Minimum 5 years of prior team management experience, a proven track record of success, and substantial prior experience developing and motivating high caliber talent and the desire to continue during so
- Minimum 12 years of experience managing paid search, SEO, and paid social campaigns
- Minimum 3 year of prior pharmaceutical marketing experience
Associated topics: community, endowment, fundraise, hospital, lead generation, mba, principle gift, public, public relations, relation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...