Customer Service Representative I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Customer Service Representative I
When you work at Stewart, you're part of a global real-estate services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a reality around the world. Whether we're providing residential and commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers and family of companies. Join our team and discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC) impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for building communities and dreams.
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities. More information can be found at *********************** subscribe to the Stewart blog at *********************** or follow Stewart on Twitter @stewarttitleco. POSITION LOCATED IN SYRACUSE, NY OFFICE
Responsible for answering routine questions and issues about products or services from internal and external customers. Able to effectively resolve inquiries or escalate concerns in a timely fashion. Frequently escalates more complex custom complaints to more senior customer service representatives.
- Responds to customer inquiries received by mail, telephone, and/or through personal contacts.
- Operates computer terminal or personal computer to obtain information.
- Provides information about services, policies, and pricing.
- Handles almost any complaint or problem.
- Serves as a contact for customers.
- Records any issue that affects the customer and drives top quartile customer satisfaction performance.
- Follow-ups on any delays in inquiry answers and keeps the status up to date in system applications.
- Organizes paperwork from each inquiry/order and files following standard procedures.
- May remains available 24 hours per day for customers in order to address any problems that may develop after work hours or during the weekend.
- Serves as back-up for other Customer Service Representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION LOCATED IN SYRACUSE, NY OFFICE
Role Specific Knowledge:
- In lieu of customer service experience, in-depth knowledge of the title industry, products and their applications is acceptable.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with internal/external audiences and multiple organizational levels.
- Must possess interpersonal skills; effectively build team relationships with peers and cross functional co-workers.
- Initiative and drive for continuous improvement is critical.
- Good PC skills with Microsoft Office products
- Must exhibit the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must use judgment and tact.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in customer service which includes experience in title industry.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-************ Option 4 or by email at *******************.
New York-Syracuse-Syracuse-333 E Onondaga St
Stewart Title Insurance Co
Sep 26, 2019, 9:12:31 AM
Loading some great jobs for you...