Full Stack Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
FULL-STACK JAVA ENGINEER
My Client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, which is comprised of our Technology & Digital Division, is at the forefront of technological advancement within the financial sector. My client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their team to create financial web applications that push the boundaries of innovation within the industry.
Job Summary & Responsibilities (External), Basic Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
?We are Looking For;
- 3+ years of core java development
- In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structure
- Experience integrating with Restful web services
- Working knowledge of using Gradle, Maven, SVN, and Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA)
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions and see through a complex problem set
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills and not afraid to learn new programming languages & approaches
- Passionate about technology
- Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
Salary Range: $130,000 to $160,000 Per Annum
Location: New York City
Associated topics: application developer, architect, c#, design, develop, expert, java, perl, programming, project architect
Loading some great jobs for you...