Fund Admin - Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Develop new business through lead generation, qualification, proposal development and managing sales processes to successful closure
- Create and explore new business opportunities for Private Equity services i.e. new clients, new services, new markets and geographies, and maintain a network of intermediary relationships.
- Development and execution of sales by utilizing direct marketing strategies, sales force building, sales process management and marketing support materials
- Develop and present sound business conclusions from gathered information
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and their potential impact
- Attend and network at Private Equity and related Industry Events
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or related major
- 8+ years of experience in financial services sales (preferably private equity / private fund alternative asset management experience with an understanding of fund administration and/or private investment operations. Familiarity with Private Equity industry topics and trends.)
- Understanding of, and some contacts within Private Equity sectors
- Demonstrable communication, relationship, and team skills
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- Experience in consultative sale, where the ability to listen to clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell.
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
- Experience attending Private Equity Industry Events
- Travel in US and Canada#LI-JS1
Compensation: $140K - $185K Base + Bonus
Please send your resume in a word document with your first and last name in the subject line with the job reference # A0042 to: ...@emeraldrecruit.com
Associated topics: manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...