Human Capital Manager - New York
Compensation: $144,310.00 - $144,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Henson Group is an award-winning Gold Certified Partner focused on the deployment of Microsoft technologies for U.S. and international companies. For over 15 years, Microsoft and its partners have recommended the Henson Group for licensing, consulting, and managed services to corporations large and small.?The company also offers competitive pay/bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, matching 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid maternity & parental leave, dependent care spending accounts, and UNLIMITED vacation/PTO.??
This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing the overall provision of Human Capital (HC) services policies and programs for the Henson Group, both domestic and international.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from start to finish. This includes developing job descriptions; managing relationships with recruiters; acting as the primary contact for applicants; screening, interviewing and assessing candidates; and managing the recruitment budget.
- Employee Relations
- Provide advice to managers and all employees on the implementation of MC policies as well as serve as a trusted advisor or coach.
- Coach and counsel business leaders on employee complaints, disciplinary and termination decisions, harassment allegations, exit interviews, and related matters to an appropriate commercially and culturally sensitive conclusion.
- Manage the new hire orientation and onboarding process.
- Maintain the employee handbook and update as needed.
- Domestic and International HC Policies and Programs
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various HC policies, procedures, laws, standards and other requirements.
- Develop and assist in the implementation of HC programs for all foreign entities, with a concentration on host-country labor laws and legal issues.
- Provide day-to-day guidance on relevant aspects of international human resources, including compliance with employment and immigration laws for relevant territories.
- Ensure compliance with US and other countries? Immigration requirements so that all employees have the appropriate work authorization in their respective countries.
- Training and Development
- Develop and manage all training programs.
- Support and implement career progression programs and advise managers on coaching conversations with employees.
- ????Implement employee engagement surveys and related tools as needed.
- Performance, Compensation and Benefits
- ????Implement and manage the compensation and benefits program, and the employee performance review and evaluation process.
- Conduct regular salary benchmarking for both current and potential jobs and make recommendations for necessary changes.
- Advise the leadership on any ad-hoc reward issues as necessary.
- ????Previous experience in the technology/cloud sector very desirable
- ????At least 5 years? experience working in HC ideally as a Generalist
- ????Proven experience leading Direct Recruitment campaigns from start to finish.
- ????Global and cultural sensitivity
- ????Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ????Knowledge of US labor laws
- ????Knowledge of US and foreign immigration law (e.g. visa types and requirements) is desirable
- ????Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, director, guide, guidance, leadership, manager, monitor, president, senior director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...