Compensation: $217,650.00 - $217,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
NYSC - Business Director (District Manager)
The Business Director is a key leadership role that oversees all aspects of the club business including sales, retention, customer service and the fitness business by driving results through other club managers. The ability to prioritize and a strong focus on team development is key to success in this role. The Business Director role oversees a span of anywhere from 3-7 clubs and also directly oversees their own club.
- Is available to team members to address questions and concerns.
- Directly oversees other club managers to provide high levels of customer service, a consistently clean club, friendly service and responds to member feedback. Empowers teams in additional clubs of oversight to provide the same.
- Creates a strong sense of team by fostering collaboration, communication and alignment throughout all levels of leadership in the club.
- Actively listens to member and employee concerns, addressing issues before they become problems.
- Oversees other club managers in execution of all TSI policies and procedures surrounding ethics, conduct and business guidelines.
- Creates an environment where employees thrive and look forward to coming to work.
- Works with club managers to determine strategic sourcing strategies for club management openings.
- Delivers relevant and effective coaching, training, feedback and performance management directly to team members and guides the process in other clubs of oversight.
- Oversees other club managers management of team members and partner as necessary to provide coaching and development.
- Creates robust leadership development plans for club managers who want to take on stretch assignments or progress to another role and guides leadership to do the same at the club level.
- Analyzes member feedback sources to determine improvements in processes and service in span of clubs.
- Directly interacts with members to obtain, assess and address information on member needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Responds to member requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Hits all key metrics in sales, revenue, retention and cost management in home club and achieves the same results in additional clubs.
- Conducts root cause analysis to identify underlying sales process gaps and issues that are impacting sales and develops action plans to improve performance.
- Conducts purposeful and focused club site visits to assess state of the business and to create relevant action plans to address.
- Reviews and analyzes club profit and loss statements and other financial reports daily to ensure home club is on track to meet sales and cost goals. Ensures all clubs under supervision have a critical understanding of the P&L and can execute initiatives to reduce/manage controllable costs.
- Sets daily, weekly and monthly sales, revenue and retention goals (including fitness) and monitors home club s performance. Implements and guides the same process for all clubs under supervision.
- Effectively manages costs, including (but not limited to) costs for labor, supplies and equipment. Regularly checks in with clubs under supervision to ensure the same.
- Ensures fitness products and services offered in all clubs of oversight are aligned and consistent with the company s overall fitness strategy.
- Administers scheduling and bi-weekly payroll for direct reports and oversees such administration by other club managers.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/ BS degree.
- 3 - 5 years of multi-unit management experience in a retail orfitness environment.
- At least 5 - 7 years experience in a salesenvironment or sales driven role.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and develop relationships cross-functionally.
- Effective communication skills and a track record of influencing change across an organization.
- Proven ability to identify gaps through sales trends and nimbly adjust strategy to drive sales growth.
Associated topics: corporate development, evp, front office, manager ii, manager iii, manager iv, overall, regional director, regional manager, regional vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...