NetSuite Business Systems Analyst - New York
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
We are looking for a NetSuite Functional Specialist with an accounting background and in-depth NetSuite functional knowledge to join Travel Leaders Financial Systems Team. The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have extensive knowledge of NetSuite and are a superb communicator who can translate business needs/requirements into actionable business solutions and be creative in how NetSuite''s features and functionality can be best applied to TLG s evolving business needs. You are an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, while having a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
NetSuite Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the performance, functionality, and reliability of financial systems. Responsible for business analysis, process re-engineering, process improvement and Implement, upgrade and support TLG NetSuite Financial Systems.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization.
- Review, Research, Diagnose, resolve issues and provide application support as per the defined SLAs, ensure service level availability of the applications support and provide on-call support as required for bug fix/enhancement activities to resolve system/application/data issues.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Ongoing monitoring and delivery of support functions in ERP, including end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, User trainings, Form and field management.
- Assist in financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces.
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Work on Business process reengineering, System Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Solution Design & Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Support and optimize use of NetSuite''s Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay Modules.
- Communicate with end users regarding system issues and update on overall progress/status and maintain a trusted communication channel with the user population.
- Work on planning, designing, configuring and implementing new or improved functionality within NetSuite ERP, application changes while collaborating and working cohesively with Development teams, Business Process Owners and Infrastructure teams.
- Drive simplification and standardization of business processes. Develop and be accountable for the key information and metrics relating to the business processes.
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications.
- Perform work related to special projects involving systems analysis, design, development and implementation. Ability to lead and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Develop, review and execute system test Scripts, perform end-to-end testing of business processes.
- Develop user training guides/material/documentation and conduct training for end users on how to effectively use systems features and related applications.
- Work with NetSuite support to resolve product related bugs and patch upgrades.
- Ability to provide on-call support, and zeal to learn and develop newer technology tools and skills.
- Travel as required for Business/project meetings.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Technology or related field.
- 3 yrs. experience in Business & Financial Systems analysis, design and application support.
- 2-3 yrs. experience working with NetSuite ERP Financial modules.
- Excellent functional knowledge of NetSuite''s Order to Cash or Record to Report or Procure to Pay is required.
- Experience completing 1-2 full cycle NetSuite implementations, deep understanding of business processes and functionality with in NetSuite such as multi-subsidiary/multi-book/multi-currency and intercompany transactions.
- Strong technical knowledge of NetSuite saved searches, workflows & custom reporting.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification preferred.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
Associated topics: business analyst, business intelligence, financial reporting analyst, guidance, inspect, investment analytics, market, refine, regulation, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...