Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Assembler I
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 5657
# of Openings: 1
Performs assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies in accordance with Anaren and J-Standards. The main focus of this position is mechanical operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance tasks to maintain equipment in good condition
- Daily communication with all team members and supervisor through the use of shift meetings, email, log book, and other written and verbal methods
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work environment
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written work orders
- Use various measuring tools as required
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance processes
- Report any problems, defective materials, questionable conditions or unsafe conditions to supervisor or leader
- Provide high quality and timely service to all internal customers
- Comply with and support company policies and programs regarding safety, security, ISO, EEO, OSHA and Continuous Improvement activities
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectation
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Operates test equipment to perform pass/fail product tests
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures, screwdrivers, etc
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools
- Ability to understand manufacturing documentation
- Will require basic mechanical skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow assembly instructions, including visual aids and drawings
- Must be able to work in a limited number of areas or with a limited number of products
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- May require limited soldering skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 0-2 Years relevant experience.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...