Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Inspector II
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 4349
# of Openings: 1
Perform inspection operations while working from drawings, customer specifications and process operating documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine product acceptability with drawings and/or procedures that are provided.
- Document nonconformance and maintain quality records.
- Perform inspections using various mechanical and electrical measuring devices.
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance the production process.
- Create NCMR (non-conforming material review) and handle disposition of material.
- May provide training to other employees as needed.
- Cross-train in other departments as necessary.
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity.
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for insuring critical daily tasks are executed on time.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to read and understand component and assembly drawings.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
- Must be a detailed oriented individual.
- Ability to use complex measurement tools.
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to accurately perform basic computer tasks. Requires understanding of related inter-department processes.
- Must work with a limited number of outside departments.
- Ability to collect data and update measurements.
- Ability to accurately perform complex computer tasks and set up simple spreadsheets for the analysis of data.
Education and Experience:
High School Degree
3-5 Years Relevant Experience
Experience in manufacturing environment. Previous mechanical and visual inspection experience preferred.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...