Process Engineer Intern (Spring)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Process Engineer Intern (Spring)
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 6304
# of Openings: 1
- Duties will include involvement in all aspects of production support, process improvement, yield improvement, as well as, various engineering product and process related projects.
- Perform qualification experiments and create documentation supporting results as defined by Process Engineers.
- Assist in data formatting and data sheet generation.
- Assist in failure analysis and statistical classification of failures. Required Skills:
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Technology/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering with interest in PCB Manufacturing and assembly.
- Procedure writing.
- Organizational, structured problem solving, and data analysis with statistics.
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word, Visual Basic and code writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with Manufacturing Engineering
Loading some great jobs for you...