RF Engineer Co-Op (Spring/Summer)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: RF Engineer Co-Op (Spring/Summer)
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 5216
# of Openings: 6
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data analysis of production parts to establish nominal performance and to classify failures and 'live' performance/process monitoring.
- Conduct testing as defined by RF Microwave Engineers.
- Assist in data collection and organization for Research .
- Assist in data formatting and data sheet generation.
- Model extraction of product and designs.
- Assist in failure analysis and statistical classification of failures Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Electrical Engineering student with interest in Electromagnetics and RF
- Organizational, structured problem solving, data analysis
- Strong computer skills, including some programming/macro.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independentlyEducation and Experience:Education: Currently enrolled in a BS/MS/Ph.D. EE program
Experience: Student must have completed some RF, Analog, and Microwave engineering coursework.
Export Statement:Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. .
Loading some great jobs for you...