Sr. Process Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. Process Engineer
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 6099
# of Openings: 1
The Senior Process Engineer will develop and execute process technology strategies that align with the product line road maps. This individual will lead in efforts involving concurrent design for manufacturability and bring new and alternative process technologies to the organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead capital and automation project efforts which will resolve production and technology capability issues
- Deploy best practice principles to design and process modernizations
- Assign priorities and workflow to technicians and co-ops, and ensure deadlines are met
- Establish performance measures and metrics, analyzes these metrics to identify and implement performance based improvements
- Lead assembly teams in meeting customer quality and delivery requirements
- Support customers and internal design reviews to ensure compatibility of processing techniques
- Comply with and support all department and corporate policies and procedures, included but not limited to safety, security, ESD and OSHA guidelines
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Recommends and prepares changes, additions and modifications which will facilitate manufacturing
- Lead efforts to conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new approaches and concepts in processing and development
- Serves as a technical leader, helps identify skills gaps and develops othersREQUIRED SKILLS:
- Capability for designing and analyzing experiments utilizing statistical tools and methods
- Ability to interface with customers and deal with difficult issues
- Must be able to lead teams, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and teach others in various skills
- Capital equipment and/or automation experience
- Strong project management, structured problem solving, data analysis and computer skills
- Ability to teach and train others as required in the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Possess strong leadership skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and a depth of knowledge in several areas
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree - Engineering; Masters Degree preferred
Experience: 6-8 years of relevant experience; Experience in mechanical process development, manufacturing engineering support or mechanical engineer field
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...