Sr. Test Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. Test Engineer
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job Id: 4160
# of Openings: 1
Under general supervision, the RF Test Engineer performs varied and complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices. Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs electrical analysis of test requirements for analog, mixed signal, RF and power circuits
- Develop/support production test software programs in C/C++ or LabVIEW
- Prepares test plans and procedures from Customer and/or Engineering specifications
- Design fundamental and complex test or test fixture circuitry to support automated testing by applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and electronic engineering
- Participates in continuous improvement test related activities
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Subject matter expert of analog, mixed signal, RF or power circuit testing
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ or LabVIEW for test automation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree - Electrical Engineering/Electrical Technology
Experience: 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
a) Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures at the plant level. c) Provide training, assistance and support to all departments to ensure policy compliance. d) Conduct periodic audits as required. e) Prepare and submit ITAR and EAR license application documentation as required. f) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...