LPN: Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurse PER DIEM (PRN) - Binghamton
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
United Methodist Homes in Binghamton, NY, is committed to serving our community by offering exceptional senior care options while simultaneously creating an employee-friendly environment. Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common - truly caring about the people we serve. With quality and compassionate care always top-of-mind, our environment offers supportive teamwork and opportunities for healthcare professionals to learn and grow!
United Methodist Homes is currently hiring a PER DIEMLicensed Practical Nurses (LPN).
What will I do?
- Provide general nursing care to residents
- Supervise the daily nursing activities performed by CNAs and non-licensed staff
- Complete nursing assessments
- Establish and follow care plans
- Identify and document resident problems, symptoms, behavioral changes and deviations from normal
- Follow all policies as outlined
What do I need for this role?
- Current and valid LPN license in New York State
- Competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents' needs as identified through assessments and described in plan of care
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area and 2 locations in PA, all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentive
United Methodist Homesis an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: arnp, assistant cna, associate, certified nursing, cnm, cns, crna, family nurse practioner, practice, practitioner
Loading some great jobs for you...