Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. The entire sales operation is reliant on your ability to audit calls and provide feedback to team members, as well as analyzing information to build recommendations.
* Provide expertise and support by conducting audits to ensure processes are being followed and standards are being met
* Define/recommend process improvements to meet current and future sales and customer experience
* Analyze information to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve
* Ensure appropriate usage of available resources by agents to respond to assist callers through the sales process (e.g., applicable scripts, brochures, etc.)
* Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High school diploma / GED (or higher)
* 3+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
* Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including Microsoft Office Word (creating and editing documents), Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
* Bachelor's degree (or higher)
* Experience in call auditing
* 1+ years of experience in a high volume call center
* Bilingual in English / Spanish
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated expertise in use of call center software programs
* Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
Physical and Work Environment:
* Proven ability to work in a virtual environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Auditor, Quality, Audit, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, Sales, Representative, Bilingual, Spanish, Virtual, Remote, high volume, Analyzing, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance