Creative Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: Program Manager IV
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 1 year Contract
- The Global Audience Business Marketing team are seeking a Program Manager for their Social and Economic Impact initiatives.
- You will work with our lead partner, the Creative Shop team, to deliver our social good program, and support our growing portfolio of projects.
- This individual needs to possess exceptional project management, communication and problem-solving skills to wholly own, develop and lead these projects from start to finish.
- You are an innate problem solver and your superpower is to bring organization out of chaos and ambiguity.
- You think strategically across the various business orgs, adapt quickly and have the capacity to consider both the big picture and details required to execute.
- You rapidly earn trust and credibility across all levels of stakeholders both internal and external with a staggering variety of cross-functional teams.
- You possess stellar organizational and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios.
- A successful candidate will be passionate about client and believe in the vision that our programs set out to achieve.
- You will be responsible for project management, planning, executing, and reporting on multiple facets of the project.
- Communicating to project stakeholders on program progress, insights, recommendations and driving the decision-making process.
- Preditcts roadblocks and obstacles, and establishes meetings or integration points between teams Works with Marketing, Creative, Sales to establish deadlines related to overall project goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule.
- Display powerful leadership and presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes Propose solutions to process and workflows challenges Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and strategic decision-making.
- Define and measuring success for the project.
- This person will be responsible for establishing both quantitative and qualitative KPIs and delivering measurable results and Scale the project and toolkits regionally if applicable and manage the go to market plan to execution Develop project case study with marketing and communication teams
- 6+ years of program/project management or related work
- 8+ years of working experience
- Program management, project management, prioritization, and organizational experience Integrated marketing experience is a must
- Agency experience at a create or advertising agency is preferred Strong communication and presentation experience
- Experience working in global teams Experience transforming insights and opportunities into organized action plans
- Proven track record of working with and influencing stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including executives
- Must have strong communications skills and gravitas with executive level clients to keep them informed on project milestones and key asks/deliverables they are responsible for
- Experience defining KPIs and delivering results in a business environment
- Experience developing presentations and visual story telling Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel, or equivalent
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide projects
- Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
- Experience with creative problem-solving approach
Education: BA/BS degree in a related field Skills
Loading some great jobs for you...