Associate Implementation Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we've grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we've expanded to ~200 employees globally. It's an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com
What You'll Do:
As Associate Implementation Manager, you will be joining the VTS Implementation Management team, responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of VTS - both data on-boarding and organizational change management - for our clients. We shape our clients' first impressions using the VTS platform to power their businesses and strive to offer an excellent experience for every client.
You will be supporting both clients and internal teams with on-boarding customer data onto the VTS platform. As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients' increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients' needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each manually on-boarded client and broker
- Collaborate directly with professionals within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization and tailor data collection (automation where possible) and best-practice communication to those goals
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within VTS - be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets
- Facilitate change management for client's business processes that will be managed within VTS after implementation
- Be comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them
Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training and webinars to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Mitigate project risks by setting clear expectations with the client up front and proactively communicating project concerns to team leadership and project sponsors
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing quality, complete data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live
Work to Scale:
- Implement repeatable, automated data collection and on-boarding processes that scale for the VTS implementation team and support client outcomes
- Optimize for automation where possible, while still reducing post-go-live data changes via implementation of a standardized UAT process
- Document relevant implementation details (work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
- 1 + years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with clients and partners to complete rollouts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with client-facing presentations and have a consistent record of working with senior leaders
- You work with end-goals in mind and are excited about helping clients achieve their goals at all levels
- You have a proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- You see problems are opportunities and are motivated to break down issues in order to implement solutions quickly
- Comfortable with escalation management
- You are able to build consultative relationships with client stakeholders at all levels and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- You are a master at change management - you guide others toward new behaviors through understanding and communication
- Nice to haves:
- Working experience with tracking systems such as JIRA and Zendesk
- An understanding of how APIs work, SQL, and software troubleshooting
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...