A Facility in Pennsylvania Needs a Temporary Pediatric Hospitalist (Altoona)
Compensation: $165,930.00 - $165,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Pennsylvania facility has an opening for temporary pediatric hospitalist coverage. There are 5 - 10 shifts per month. Duties for this role include covering the NICU, and volumes range from 2 - 6 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified. Additionally, candidates should have NRP and PALS certifications. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only PA-licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 5 - 10 shifts per month
- PA license required
- NRP and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 2 - 6 patients per day
- Should have NICU experience
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...